Tempest WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reckful (Exit)'s GM App

2 posters

Go down

Reckful (Exit)'s GM App Empty Reckful (Exit)'s GM App

Post by Reckful Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:32 am

Tempest WoW GM Application

1.What Is Your In-Game Character Name?

Reckful (Rogue)
Syrna (priest)

2.What Is Your Ventrilo Username?

Exit

3.How Long have You Been Playing Tempest WoW For?

I've played on the previous 2 tempest Wow servers.

4.What Times Are You Able To GM Please Use Specific Time Zone And Time?
anytime after 3 pm Central timezone til' about 9-11 ish.
5.Have You Had Any Previous Experience In Any Other Server If So Please Name Them?
And Can We Contact Them?

Tempest, i've GM'd for you, you know what i can do.

6.Also If You Would Find Someone Hacking Or Cheating In An Event What Would You Do?And Why?

The rules play a huge part on how long the ban should last. If its bug abusing (which there are no bugs so far), then the ban would be shorter than if someone were to hack and impair other's rights to play the game how its meant to be played.

7.How Old Are You?
17-
8.A Working Mic For Ventrilo Is Required For Any Position?
You know i have one.
9.Please Give Us A Briefly Description About Your Self Like What Do You Like To Do ETC.?

Haha, i'm dumbo yo, big ears. I used to be a high school athlete but quit to focus more on school work. I like to chill with friends, watch just about every sport, and i'm pretty easy going.

10.Alot Of Events People Get Out Of Hand Sometimes Alot Of Them Dont Listen They Attack Other Players And So If This Was Your Case Please List A List Of Events That You Will Take To Make Everything As Discipline As Possible?

First off, it would start with a warning. If the warning is not followed, then it may lead to a mute or even possibly a ban. Depending on the severity of how they disregarded my rule.

11.If You were planning to host an event please describe all the things that you would use to make it possible?

I feel that events should be something for people to look forward to, in order to make this happen i feel that they should be scheduled. That way the players all know that there would be an event at such a time. The easiest events to run are definitely PVP based, but other events such as hide and seek could be used as well. Remember PVP guru's we have to cater to others, not just the PVP crazy.

Last edited by Reckful on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reckful
Reckful

Back to top Go down

Reckful (Exit)'s GM App Empty Re: Reckful (Exit)'s GM App

Post by Velen the Prophet Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:24 pm

Fail.

<GM> Velen
Velen the Prophet
Velen the Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reckful Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:53 pm

^ How the hell did you get GM with an attitude like that?
I'm fairly sure that your comment is out of line and straight ignorant. Don't bring personal hatred into this matter.
Reckful
Reckful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down