Tempest WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need an epic gm? im your man

4 posters

Go down

Need an epic gm? im your man Empty Need an epic gm? im your man

Post by solomen1313 Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:55 pm

1.What Is Your In-Game Character Name?
Zyrall(mage)
Pakozar(rogue)
2.What Is Your Ventrilo Username?
Pako(me)
3.How Long have You Been Playing Tempest WoW For?
i was a gm on the first day of test realm!
4.What Times Are You Able To GM Please Use Specific Time Zone And Time?
central timezone and at about 4 maybe 5 after football then im on all day till about 12 or 1 and on sat and sunday im on all day!
5.Have You Had Any Previous Experience In Any Other Server If So Please Name Them?
yes nightwind funservers
and my own one man private servers
6.Also If You Would Find Someone Hacking Or Cheating In An Event What Would You Do?And Why?
there is a few things i would do. if i personally saw him hack i would ban without question.
If anyone reported of hacking or cheating i would follow them in .invisible and watch them.
7.How Old Are You?
15 almost 16
8.A Working Mic For Ventrilo Is Required For Any Position?
i have two working mics so if one breaks then i have an extra.
9.Please Give Us A Brief Description About Your Self Like What Do You Like To Do ETC.?
i would love to design costom gear,instances,areas,monsters,events,mobs,mazes,buildings,arenas.
or if i cannot do that i would love to read tickets and help others to make the best experience for our players on the server.
10.Alot Of Events People Get Out Of Hand Sometimes Alot Of Them Dont Listen They Attack Other Players And So If This Was Your Case Please List A List Of Events That You Will Take To Make Everything As Discipline As Possible?
if someone reported them i would again follow them using .invisible and if i saw them these are the list of actions i would use
1. kick from server(warning)
2.if they argue about it or do it again mute(for 10 min minor punishment)
3.if they continue to break rules and or get worse i would mute or ban depending on offense i would mute for 2 hours or ban for 1 day
4.if they still continue i would seriously consider banning for a week or more after talking to other gms and tempest about the issue
Punishment list might change depending on offense and how much they are doing it.
11.If You were planning to host an event please describe all the things that you would use to make it possible?
i would ask if i could help create the event, i would give as many ideas i could possibly come up with, i would research the event being created to comprehend it better to make the experience better for our players, i would monitor the event while players are using the event to make sure no Breaking the rules happens, no Harrasments happen, and no pvp( depending on event) and punish any people who decide to make the experience for other players bad

so you see i would give my full time and effort to help make the server a better and more friendly and enjoyable experience for all players.
Thank you for reading my Post and i hope i am chosen!

solomen1313

Back to top Go down

Need an epic gm? im your man Empty Re: Need an epic gm? im your man

Post by Groznyy Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:01 pm

I think its Nice Smile Good luck!
Groznyy
Groznyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Groznyy Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:03 pm

PICK HIM GO GO! lol! lol!
Groznyy
Groznyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dear Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:39 pm

Never heard of him, plus he's 15.

Dear

Back to top Go down

Need an epic gm? im your man Empty FUCK NO NOT PAKO

Post by Cools Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:10 pm

Dude this kid is like fucking 12 and Basicly Exactly like fucking Tycerus, if u want a lil fag ass GM go for it.....he will just abuse his powers to help his lil buddys......but w/e imo hes a fag.
Cools
Cools

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum