Tempest WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High there...

2 posters

Go down

High there... Empty High there...

Post by woody Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:52 am

Hi my name is woody and this is my life story Very Happy

I was born in Uganda and I had the best parents anybody could ever have.
High there... 5fn3nd

When I was 4 my parents decided they didnt want me anymore and abandoned me :'(
High there... 2mzcdh

After my aunty found me 6 months later she shipped me off to germany to be with my uncle who I was told in germany was a very liked man.
High there... 2ds1m5t

Unfortunatly my uncle commited suicide shortly after and in fear for my safty his friends sent me to Africa where I would be safe.
High there... Smgkqp

When I got there I was taken in by a local tribe familey and raised by kawarla bears.
High there... Zmbchx

By the time I was 15 I was a master on eating cocain and sleeping all day and it was segested I move to england as I would fit right in, so I saved my leafs and bamboo sticks and got myself a boat to england.
High there... 154f57l

When I got to england I met up with a very nice yorkshireman called Jack who helped me out and on my way in the world, he even got me my pc Very Happy
High there... 29c5pol

And now im sitting here 2 years later telling you all this for no apparent reason other than im so bored and have no life that I acctualy spent time doing this, GOD! I love being me... wouldnt you?
woody
woody

Back to top Go down

High there... Empty Re: High there...

Post by Trygosa Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:48 pm

Haha nice story bro x)
Trygosa
Trygosa

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum