Tempest WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luminae's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Luminae's GM Application Empty Luminae's GM Application

Post by darthrogue Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:44 am

1.What Is Your In-Game Character Name?
Luminae

2.What Is Your Ventrilo Username?
I dont use Ventrilo

3.How Long have You Been Playing Tempest WoW For?
About a day

4.What Times Are You Able To GM Please Use Specific Time Zone And Time?
2 pm - 9.30 pm GMT +10:00

5.Have You Had Any Previous Experience In Any Other Server If So Please Name Them?
And Can We Contact Them?
I haven't been GM on another server, but i have played on many other servers. Uber-wow is one of them.

6.Also If You Would Find Someone Hacking Or Cheating In An Event What Would You Do?And Why?
I would warn them, then if they continue i would ban them.

7.How Old Are You?

8.A Working Mic For Ventrilo Is Required For Any Position?
I have a working Mic, but i dont have Ventrilo xD

9.Please Give Us A Briefly Description About Your Self Like What Do You Like To Do ETC.?
I'm pretty patient, i like to game and watch anime Very Happy And i love music ! Cant live without it xD

10.Alot Of Events People Get Out Of Hand Sometimes Alot Of Them Dont Listen They Attack Other Players And So If This Was Your Case Please List A List Of Events That You Will Take To Make Everything As Discipline As Possible?
First, i would give them a warning. If they dont stop and continue to not behave then i will freeze them on the spot and tell them that if they dont behave, i will remove them from the event. If they continue to do it, then i will remove them from the event.

11.If You were planning to host an hvent please describe all the things that you would use to make it possible?
First i would talk to tempest about what i can do in the event, where and when, and what the reward will be. For PvP events, i would make donors fight donors and people with normal gear fight others with similar gear.

Very Happy

darthrogue

Back to top Go down

Luminae's GM Application Empty Re: Luminae's GM Application

Post by Elane Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:23 pm

Denied, i've never seen you ingame/vent. :/

Elane
Senior GM

Back to top Go down