Tempest WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my gm application

2 posters

Go down

do u like the fact as me wanting to be a gm

my gm application I_vote_lcap20%my gm application I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
my gm application I_vote_lcap0%my gm application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
my gm application I_vote_lcap80%my gm application I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 5

my gm application Empty my gm application

Post by zoie5577 Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:46 pm

tempest wow gm application.

1.What Is Your In-Game Character Name? my character name in games roddyy. i am a pally/ret.

2.What Is Your Ventrilo Username? roddy is the name in ventrilo.

3.How Long have You Been Playing Tempest WoW For? awile but it keeps crashing but i love it.

4.What Times Are You Able To GM Please Use Specific Time Zone And Time? i am able from 12:00pm to 8:30pm so im on most of the day.

5.Have You Had Any Previous Experience In Any Other Server If So Please Name Them?
And Can We Contact Them? no i havent the guy was ganna but his server shut down so i joined another one.

6.Also If You Would Find Someone Hacking Or Cheating In An Event What Would You Do?And Why? i would tell him to stop so a warning and if he still did it i would tely him some where else or logg him off. as nicely as possible

7.How Old Are You? i am 15 years old

8.A Working Mic For Ventrilo Is Required For Any Position? yes i have a mic on vent.

9.Please Give Us A Briefly Description About Your Self Like What Do You Like To Do ETC.? i like to play tempest wow if i ant at work. or play vidoe games.

10.Alot Of Events People Get Out Of Hand Sometimes Alot Of Them Dont Listen They Attack Other Players And So If This Was Your Case Please List A List Of Events That You Will Take To Make Everything As Discipline As Possible? i would warn them befor i started and if they continued i would punish them where they couldent come back to that event

11.If You were planning to host an hvent please describe all the things that you would use to make it possible? i would use every thing rules warning and obsticles where it would make the people have fun and i would help the server with bugs if needed and make sure no one attacks out of hand

zoie5577

Back to top Go down

my gm application Empty Re: my gm application

Post by zoie5577 Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:08 pm

thank you all people

zoie5577

Back to top Go down

my gm application Empty Re: my gm application

Post by Tempest Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:33 pm

Denied Need to be 16+ Sorry Very Happy

Tempest
Admin