Tempest WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surg's GameMaster Application

2 posters

Go down

Surg's GameMaster Application Empty Surg's GameMaster Application

Post by Surg Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:19 am

Tempest WoW GM Application

1.What Is Your In-Game Character Name?
Surg, Surghunter

2.What Is Your Ventrilo Username?
Surg

3.How Long have You Been Playing Tempest WoW For?
4 days

4.What Times Are You Able To GM Please Use Specific Time Zone And Time?
All my time once i hit 80, i will state times below though:

HOLIDAYS:
Monday - Sunday = 28 hours

DURING SCHOOL:
Monday - Friday = 0 hours (studying)
Saturday - Sunday = 8 hours

5.Have You Had Any Previous Experience In Any Other Server If So Please Name Them?
And Can We Contact Them?
Yes, Ive had experience in all types of servers. These include MaNGOS and Ascent. I know trinity because its very similar to MaNGOS servers with the commands. I know alot of the main commands off by heart and know alot of my important spawning commands as well with the removing commands.

6.Also If You Would Find Someone Hacking Or Cheating In An Event What Would You Do?And Why?
Straight up permanent ban

7.How Old Are You?

16 (12th March 1994)

8.A Working Mic For Ventrilo Is Required For Any Position?
Yes, I have a fully functioning mic and i am always on ventrilo now and then.

9.Please Give Us A Briefly Description About Your Self Like What Do You Like To Do ETC.?
I love to help people out with problems if they give me their co-operation with the issue. I love to enchance the gamers play by giving them specific special events and supprises on special occasions like Easter or Christmas and so on. I love to get people to stay on the server and have the best time they can possibly have. My main core of helping people is mainly them reporting bugs and me finding a resolution.

10.Alot Of Events People Get Out Of Hand Sometimes Alot Of Them Dont Listen They Attack Other Players And So If This Was Your Case Please List A List Of Events That You Will Take To Make Everything As Discipline As Possible?
1. Warning and res the player killed.
2. If continued then tele out of event
3. if some how they manage to re-enter, then a account ban for 1 day
4. if still continuing unacceptable behaviour then permanent ban

11.If You were planning to host an event please describe all the things that you would use to make it possible?
1. Notice to everyone when it will be starting (example: [Server Notice]: There will be an event hosting in currently 30 minutes. Please feel free to join in on the fun. Have a nice day.

2. Notify which GM's wish to be involved to help in the event.

3.Set up event and be prepared for any circumstances to happen.

4.Summon all who wish to be in the event to a certain area and spawn a gryphan master for alliance and a horde gryphon master.

5. People who wish not to be involved in the event may fly away if possible or be ported to the specific location requested (if no stupid requests like GM Island).
6. Start event for everyone to enjoy.

Thank you for reading my application and i hope to see you all in the staff team soon.

Thanks,
Surg

Last edited by Surg on Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Surg
Surg

Back to top Go down

Surg's GameMaster Application Empty Re: Surg's GameMaster Application

Post by Velen the Prophet Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:48 am

This is very good man, ill talk to tempest when the time is right for more staff and ill see if we can get you a spot.

<GM> Velen
Velen the Prophet
Velen the Prophet

Back to top Go down